A typical day in the adult chemical dependency treatment program
Once detox is complete, or if an individual does not require these services, they begin treatment in our inpatient chemical dependency program. Inpatient treatment provides 24/7 supervision, and it is our most acute level of care. There are several treatment methods that patients will engage in during their time in this program. These methods include:
- A wide array of groups geared towards providing education and support
- Once-per-week individual sessions
- Daily meetings with an addictions specialist
- Family education opportunities, which are held on Saturdays and Sundays
- Family therapy on an as-needed basis
- Medication management services with a psychiatrist
- Activity therapies, including pet therapy
- Thorough discharge planning
This program incorporates The Hazelden Curriculum, 12-step model for recovery, and motivational interviewing within the services provided, and the compassionate staff is well-trained in administering care that has been proven effective for countless adults.
Addiction treatment discharge planning for continuing care
Once a man or woman has completed treatment in the Chemical Dependency Program, the discharge plan devised will be put into action. We can assist you or your loved one in beginning a lower level of care or provide you with referrals that can meet your or your loved one’s unique needs.
If you or someone you care about is in need of exceptional a mental health or chemical dependency treatment program, look no further than Harbor Oaks Hospital in New Baltimore, MI.