Boren, Oliver & Coffey, LLP
People whose freedoms and futures are on the line turn to our law firm for sound, practical counsel and skilled criminal defense representation. Our central Indiana criminal defense lawyers bring decades of high-stakes negotiation and trial experience to earn the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Our founding partners' credentials for handling complex criminal law matters are rivaled by few other firms in the Morgan County area. Attorney Steve Oliver has invaluable knowledge and perspective gained as a chief deputy prosecutor prior to entering private practice. Attorney John D. Boren has death penalty murder trial experience.
At Boren, Oliver & Coffey, we’re equipped to address charges that range from misdemeanors to serious felonies, including:
- Indiana OWI charges, sometimes called DUI or DWI, and other serious alcohol- and drug-related driving crimes
- Drug possession charges involving controlled substances such as marijuana, cocaine, OxyContin and others
- Violent offenses including murder, prosecuted at either the state or federal level and involving adult or juvenile defendants
- White-collar crimes such as embezzlement or fraud
- Arson and other property crimes